- Doors are locked. An Imperial figure can attack a door (Health: 8, Defense: 1 black die).
- A door adjacent to a Rebel figure does not block his movement, line of sight, adjacency, or counting spaces.
- Neutral mission tokens represent access points. If a space contains 3 or more neutral mission tokens, that space is an active deployment point.
- At the start of each Status Phase, the Imperial player may place 1 neutral mission token on a space containing a neutral mission token.
- Imperial Officers gain: Discard an adjacent terminal using both actions.
- The mission ends at the end of Round 8 or when all terminals are discarded.
Initial Groups: Imperial Officer, Imperial Officer, Elite Snow Troopers, Elite Imperial Officer, Probe Droid
Reserved Groups: 2 (1 Imperial, 1 Mercenaries)
Open Groups: 3 (3 Imperials)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.