Item is a type of card used in campaign that represents an object like weapons or armor and give bonuses to heroes who hold them. Before every mission the Rebel players decide which hero takes which items from the common inventory into the mission, where they cannot be exchanged.
Most items are acquired by spending an amount money denoted on the given item after every mission during the market phase. Money is earned by completing missions, achieving optional goals, looting crates or selling items for half their buying value. There are three levels of quality for market items called Tier, from 1 to 3. During the market phase six random cards of the current Tier are drawn from which the rebel players may buy. The available tier increases during the campaign so that lower tier items are unavailable later on. For both the 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 transition there is one market phase where a total of twelve cards, six from both tiers, are drawn and may be bought.
Each hero starts a campaign with a starter weapon that cannot be given to another player but sold for 50 credits. Also, some heroes can acquire a special item by succeeding in their unique quest mission.
I am very impressed by the pseudo-matricy that has been set up here, but I can't (and wouldn't if I were able to) edit it. Here are the new Items from Big Box Expansions.
- DDC Defender [Ranged] Return to Hoth
- Under-Barrel HH-4 [R Mod] Return to Hoth
- Vibroknife [M Mod] Return to Hoth
- Cybernetic Arm [Accessory] Return to Hoth
- Environment Hazard Suit [Armor] Return to Hoth
- Stun Baton [Melee] Return to Hoth
- Concussion Grenades [Accessory] Return to Hoth
- Valken-38 Carbine [Ranged] Return to Hoth
- Vibrogenerator [M Mod] Return to Hoth